Expatriate & Foreign National Tax Help

International Tax Services


Yes, The US. Citizens may have to pay federal AND state taxes no matter where they reside.
As an American Expat, you may be subject to tax on worldwide income from all sources and need to report all taxable income and pay taxes according to the IRS. You also may be required to report additional forms like FBAR and FATCA on top of your tax returns.

Generally, you need to file if you're:
  • A US citizen (living in the US or abroad)
  • Green card holder
  • US Permanent Resident /US Resident
  • Non-Resident Aliens have US income
We’ll walk you through complicated Tax codes and forms to ensure you file correctly and get the refund and tax breaks you deserve,
Get Started
Deer park CPA
La Porte CPA

Get tax help when you need it.

Services We Offer
Simplify your expat tax hassle with our services! Save on taxes and avoid penalties. Let us handle the complexities for you.

  • Expat Tax Preparation
  • Foreign Bank Requirements & Disclosures
  • Streamlined Filing Compliance
  • Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program
  • US Agent Representation 
Get Started
Houston CPA tax , acounting
Arnold CPA is a full-service
accounting firm in Houston, Texas.
License no. C10791
Email: info@arnold-cpa.com
Phone: 281-947-2082